Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Blog......again

I have started seriously like 5 different blogs. But this is the one I really have always wanted to start. A blog that helps moms (and dads I guess, if dads are even looking at blogs) do some great things to raise the next generation of superheroes. I truly believe that our children will be the greatest, strongest and most courageous generation EVER. 

Why?  Well I'm religious, I belong the the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter -Day Saint actually and I know that it has been prophesied. 

I can see the moral decay of the world all around us. The break down of the families are a major part to a corrupt society. 

Our kids don't have to look for evil these days, evil finds them. Hence why we need to teach and raise them to be superheroes who can defeat the opposition. 

I hope you find this blog helpful and meaingful. I'm going to choose one of the superhero traits each month and focus on it. I will give ideas on how to develop and strengthen that certain trait.

I also have started a Kids Who Care service group 2 years ago and I will post our monthly ideas on here for you. Sometimes I plan activities for the kids to come make something to give to someone in need. Other times it is having you child earn money to donate or buy something for a child in need. 

It is a great way to keep our children actively doing service and thinking of others. When a person can learn to put others needs before their own, they are truly a Christ-like person. 


Thanks for reading,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment